Sale of implantable chamber or implantable catheter chamber for adults or pediatrics in Tunisia. Also called CIP percutaneous implantable port for medical oncology. used by the doctor to carry out cancer drug management: using chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapies.
Order and buy the CIP percutaneous implantable port in greater Tunis in Bab Saadoun (Bab Bou Saadoune), Tunis, Bardo, Ariana, Lac, Marsa, Ben Arous, Ezzahra, Manouba and all of greater Tunis.
The venous implantable chamber also called implantable site for chemotherapy or simply chemotherapy site. The implantable chamber is also called port-a-cath or PAC, the device consists of a small box, the implantable chamber, and a catheter which is a thin and flexible tube. It is placed completely under the skin during a short surgical procedure under local anesthesia.
The wide range of implantable catheter chambers allows the doctor a choice adapted to the morphology of the patient related to his future treatment.
The approach is percutaneous or surgical. The most frequent location of the chamber is thoracic, the catheter borrowing a vein (for example cephalic, subclavian, jugular, etc.).
Please consult BIOMEDICA's catalog to choose the best device for the patient in line with the treatment and the patient's morphology.
The implantable port is a vascular access device. The percutaneous implantable chamber CIP subcutaneous is percutaneous access made for the treatment of cancer in Tunisia. Allows the administration of drugs for chemotherapy through the vein. Implantable catheter ports are also used for injecting blood products or blood collection and for parenteral nutrition. Used in chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapies.
Composition of the kits:
- 1 implantable chamber
- 1 silicone or polyurethane venous catheter
- 1 peelable introducer
- 1 guide wire
- 1 connection ring
- 1 puncture needle
- 1 tunneler
- 1 bleed
- 1 straight Huber needle
- 1 vein lifter
Discover our class III health equipment for medical oncology which allows the doctor to carry out the management of cancer drugs: using chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapies.
The sale of the implantable chamber in Tunisia by the supplier BIOMEDICA can be distributed to Bab Saadoun (Beb Saadoun), Tunis, Ariana, Lac, Marsa, Ben Arous, Ezzahra, Manouba but also in Sousse, Sfax, Gabès, Nabeul, Djerba, and all the other regions.
Call us: (+ 216) 54 471 830
******* DETAILED DESCRIPTION :
This implanted medical device consists of an implantable chamber, a catheter, and a connection ring.
Chambers are available in Solid Titanium or Titanium/Polysulfone.
Whatever the model, all the surfaces in contact with the injected products are in Titanium.
These injections are made with a non-coring needle (for example Huber tip).
TARGET POPULATION: Patient weighing more than 10 kg and older than 2 years.
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE AND BENEFITS:
Product performance and benefits:
> clinical performance:
• Implantable catheter ports allow repeated and prolonged direct access to the venous vasculature;
> Clinical benefits:
• Contributes to preserving the patient's venous capital;
• Punctures in the chambers through the skin are less painful than in the veins;
• Entirely implanted subcutaneously, the first septic barrier, the implantable catheter chamber allows the patient to have a normal social life (showers, baths, non-violent physical work, etc.) while reducing the risk of infection compared to externally implemented systems at a minimum.
> Mechanical performance:
• The titanium material combines strength, lightness, biocompatibility, and inertia
• The silicone septum ensures tightness of 200 KPa
• Catheters are available in Silicone or Polyurethane. They can be preconnected. The start of the marking is 10cm from the proximal side. Numerical marking every 5cm, separated by dots every cm up to 45cm.
• The simple connection is made using a titanium fixing ring. The connection between chamber and catheter ensures a minimum hold of 5 Newton.
• The chamber meets the most stringent pressure resistance requirements.
• All implanted elements are ORX and NMR compatible (up to 3 Teslas).
- Room type
- Solid Titanium / Polysulfone Titanium
- 4,55g / 6g / 9,5g / 14g
- Puncture ø
- 8,5mm / 9,7mm / 10,2mm / 12,5mm