nasogastric tube Silicone | Biomedica Tunisia
Sale Nasogastric tube for enteral nutrition called flexible silicone balloon gastrostomy tube in Tunisia used in pediatrics and for adults requiring enteral feeding, natural naso-enteric administration of fluids or medications, and for gastric drainage.
Biomedica sells a complete range of gastric tubes, flexible feeding tubes such as Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Devices (PEG).
Order and buy your nasogastric tube in Tunis, Bizerte, Tabarka, Béja, Nabeul, Seliana, Zaghouan, Kairouan, Jendouba, Sousse, Sfax, Djerba, Gabès and all of Tunisia.
Call us: (+ 216) 54 471 830
The nasogastric tube is used to replace a Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) tube, a balloon tube, or a button.
Injection, Care & Dressings, sampling & infusion, Probe
A nasogastric tube is a flexible tube that is inserted through the nose and down the throat to the stomach. Also used as an initial gastrostomy probe during a radiological placement operation.
Its use must be under medical supervision, the probe can be easily placed externally in an existing and healing gastrostomy.
- Designed for intensive care to facilitate gastric drainage and enteral nutrition
- Compatible with most emptying/suction equipment and facilitates the passage of liquids.
- Patient comfort: allows gastric drainage and enteral nutrition
- Sterile (OE), latex-free- silicon
- Integrated light
- Easy to install and change
- 90° external fixing plate
- with graduated radiopaque markings
- A male ENFit connector
- Class IIb medical devices
- CE marking 0344
- 2 unit packs
The balloon gastric tube should be placed if:
- For long-term (artificial) enteral nutrition, beyond the initially placed gastrostomy tube.
- Stomach decompression.
Placement or placement of balloon catheters is contraindicated in the following cases:
- An unformed or infected stoma;
- Ascites: intraabdominal fluid effusion, is an accumulation of fluid in the abdomen, more precisely in the peritoneal cavity;
- Peritoneal cancer.
GPE catheters are the recommended long-term solution for nutrition by many physicians. They enter the body through the abdomen and reach the stomach through a tunnel called a stoma. To guide them, the doctor uses an endoscope.
Biomedica sells a complete line of single and double-mouth flexible feeding tubes for nasal feeding. The proximal Y-connector allows the tubing to be flushed and medication to be added without disconnecting the supply set.
Biomedica supplier of medical equipment and medical health articles in Tunisia.
The feeding tube sales service is in Tunis, Ben Arous, Bab Saadoun (Beb Saadoun), Lac, Marsa, Bardo, Ariana, Ezzahra, and also in Jendouba, Kef, Tabarka, Sousse, Bizerte, Nabeul, Sfax, Djerba and all of Tunisia.
- Long-term invasive device
- GMDN Classification
- 15264 (probe, gastrostomy, others)