Surgical Suture Stapler
Sale Curved surgical suture stapler - linear also called disposable automatic suture stapler or surgical stapler used by medicine in Tunisia. Used in gastrointestinal surgery which can be disposable, cutting, or articulating.
The curved cutting stapler is used in the areas of intervention in digestive surgery and rectal resections.
We offer several types of high-quality CE-certified health medical staplers: curved surgical staplers, and linear surgical staplers.
Call us: (+ 216) 54 471 830
CURVED CUTTING STAPLER
Fields of intervention Digestive surgery, Rectal resections
Biomedica offers surgical suture products in gastroenterology and different therapeutic techniques for single-use automatic sutures.
We offer several types of high-quality CE-certified health medical staplers: curved surgical staplers, and linear surgical staplers. Disposable endoscopic staplers have high anastomosis performance.
The disposable automatic suture stapler health medical product can be distributed in greater Tunis such as Ariana, Lac, Marsa, Ben Arous, Ezzahra, and Manouba.
The delivery of medical staplers can be done in Tunis, Ariana, Lac, Bizerte, Nabeul, Sousse, Sfax, Djerba, Gabès, Kairouan, Béja, and all of Tunisia.
Curved Surgical Stapler Features:
Thanks to its curved head, the stapler is very practical for sectioning and resection of tissue during digestive procedures.
UNIQUE CURVED HEAD DESIGN
- Curved cutting stapler provides deeper pelvic access, improves visibility
- The instrument adapts to the natural anatomy of the pelvis for easier positioning
EASIER TO HANDLE
- The ergonomic handle allows the instrument to be used with one hand
- Positioning with manual pivot, the stapler captures the tissue before the instrument is closed
- Instruments can be reloaded 5x with up to six staples per instrument
- The stapler allows suturing and sectioning of tissues at the same time
- Tactile and audible sensations
- Thanks to the intermediate closing position, tissue handling is done before stapling
- for gastrointestinal surgery, for gastrointestinal anastomosis, for general surgery
- Various Options
- disposable, cutting, articulated
- curved, linear
- Areas of intervention
- Digestive surgery, Rectal resections
- Surgical Stapling