Puncture set for suprapubic bladder drainage
Sale of puncture set for suprapubic bladder drainage in Tunisia brand B Braun. The Cystofix SG model is used following the Seldinger technique for the following cases: bladder drainage after surgery, bladder dysfunction, urinary retention, acute prostatitis, abnormal urethral anatomy, pelvic trauma, for the diagnosis or monitoring of diuresis.
Biomedica supplier of medical equipment and medical health equipment for urology and a whole range of equipment for urologist doctors.
Easily order and buy your puncture set for suprapubic catheterization in Tunis, Bab Saadoun, Bizerte, Tabarka, Béja, Nabeul, Seliana, Zaghouan, Sousse, Sfax, Djerba, Jendouba, Gabès and all of Tunisia.
Call us: (+ 216) 54 471 830
The silicone catheter is held in place by a balloon.
Open flue with rounded edges available in straight, CH 10, 12, 14 or 16.
The set consists of the following parts:
- Color-coded dilators and split sheath
- Silicone balloon catheter
- Flexible tip guide
- Probe pit
- Puncture needle: 18G, 12cm
- a syringe to fill the balloon
- 20 ml syringe for anesthesia
Sold in boxes of 5, individually sterile wrapped.
Bladder cancer, uncorrected coagulopathy, underfilled bladder (<300 mL), skin infection at designated puncture site, previous lower abdominal surgery (eg, flat hernia, vascular bypass).
Follow the package leaflet and/or the directions on the label.
- Cystofix® SG is specially designed for suprapubic puncture using the Seldinger technique.
- The Cystofix® SG suprapubic catheterization device is a class IIb sterile medical device. CE0123.
- Carefully read the leaflet and/or the instructions on the label.
The suprapubic catheterization sales service using the Seldinger technique is available at Biomedica in Tunis, Ariana, Bab Saadoun (Beb Saadoun), Bardo, Lac, Marsa, Ben Arous, Ezzahra and also in Sfax, Djerba, Sousse, Tabarka, Nabeul, Jendouba, Kef, Bizerte and all of Tunisia.
- urology suprapubic bladder drainage
- Device Class
- class IIb