huber needle for implantable port
Sale of huber needle for implantable port for chemotherapy in Tunisia. The pressure injection huber needle is intended for insertion into the septum of a subcutaneous implantable catheter port for the infusion of liquid products.
Huber needle delivery for implantable port can be done in greater Tunis, Bab Saadoun (Beb Saadoun), Ariana, Lac, Marsa, Ben Arous, Ezzahra but also in Béja, Kairouan, Bizerte, Nabeul, Sousse, Sfax, Djerba , Gabes and all of Tunisia.
Call us: (+ 216) 54 471 830
The nurse can use a Huber needle to facilitate access to the implantable port. Biomedica Tunisia sells the Huber needle which is intended for infusion to administer fluids through implantable catheter ports. They are secured to prevent accidental puncture and therefore exposure to blood pathogens.
The Huber safety needle compatible with high pressure injection.
The equipment includes:
- Round circular plate
- Silicone-free needle in the center
- Two-hand safety system
- Extensions with colored clips mentioning the pressure resistance of meters and devices. Clip color changes based on gauge
The sale of huber needle for implantable port can be done in Greater Tunis, Bab Saadoun (Beb Saadoun), Ariana, Lac and also in Beja, Bizerte, Nabeul, Sousse and all of Tunisia.
- One-handed needle removal.
For the nurse:
- Prevention of Blood Exposure Accidents.
- Easy to use.
For the patient:
- Prevention of nosocomial infections (IAS).
- Suitable for high flow rates.
Prevention of catheter occlusion: positive pressure on withdrawal.
- No contact with the needle.
- Safety before disposal in needle collectors.
- Automatic positive pressure on withdrawal
- Prevent backflow of blood that causes clogging of the catheter.
- Reduces the risk of blood reflux at the tip of the catheter.
- needle type
- by Huber
- 22G, 20G, 19G
- 12 to 38 mm